lunedì 14 luglio 2014

It's almost time to go

It's almost time to go.
After months of preparation, planning, choices, researches it is arrived the moment to leave and enjoy this experience. It's the first time for me and I cannot hide the excitement for this trip, I chose to do it by myself because there is a moment of your life when you need to take the time to think about what are your achievements. The World Cup in Brazil is finished with the Germans winning the cup. I am sure to notice the traces of this victory passing trough the German "territory", moreover wearing an Italian t-shirt they will notice me and make jokes about that, thank God not a football one ahhhhh why Argentina didn't win the final!!!!
At least this summer until now has been not so hot in the North of Europe, maybe for the first part of the trip I won't suffer the heating of the sun, let's hope for not more than 30 degrees and most important the wind I want it on my back pushing me!!! There are two points of the route that really scaring me: the Alps mountain and the roads after Rome that I need to share with cars! I will survive tot eh first one and that's up to me, for the second I will make sure the drivers notice me!
ETD: Saturday the 19th at 7 a.m.
ETA : Thursday the 7th of august more or less.....

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento